Tuesday, November 16, 2010

What is the best way to change careers without taking a tremendous pay cut?

I currently work in the manufacturing industry, but I am a senior working towards my BBA with a minor in marketing.



I have worked in the manufacturing industry for almost 15 years.



How do I change careers without starting over at the bottom?



I would like to move into the sales/marketing industry, but I don't have any sales/marketing experience.



ThanksWhat is the best way to change careers without taking a tremendous pay cut?
Just because the previous answerer's hubby isn't a good salesman that shouldn't hinder you and your efforts. There are some good companies that pay more (with commissions) than a lot of mfg jobs and come with expense accounts and maybe company cars as well. Just check around and find one you feel good about before leaving your current position,.What is the best way to change careers without taking a tremendous pay cut?
As the wife of a salesman - I say don't do it!!! Sales suck, especially in this economy!

No comments:

Post a Comment