Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I go about having a career change from Finance to HR?

I work for a finance company and will soon have my MBA and am looking to make a move to HR? I was thinking along the lines of recruiting in a finance/accounting company. Any ideas?How do I go about having a career change from Finance to HR?
Usually the H.R. dept wants people with some experience so maybe taking a class in this field might get them to hire you. It all depends on what company and if they are hiring. Have you thought about talking to someone in your H.R dept.?How do I go about having a career change from Finance to HR?
Background in Finance is an ideal entree into compensation, the most lucrative, and in-demand of the HR fields. Many companies convert financial analysts into comp analysts b/c they can't find enough of comp analysts. Pay is comparable to fin analysts. Look for comp analyst jobs at worldatwork.org

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment