Friday, November 19, 2010

How to choose the right career / How to change career? PLEASE HELP!?

I am 20 and have spent the last 4 years doing Admin. I find it very un-challenging and repetitive and dread getting up in the mornings. Although I have looked for other jobs, It seems you need experience in various fields to even apply from them. I feel like I'm going to be stuck in Admin forever and it's really bringing me down. How to you find a career is right for you?? And how do you go about 'changing career'?? Also, any good job websites would be appreciated. Please help... Thank you.How to choose the right career / How to change career? PLEASE HELP!?
Career builder and Monster are cool. Just start looking for something that interests you. No harm in jumping ship to try something new, quite invigorating actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment