Friday, November 19, 2010

Need a career change, anyone know how to get a creative job?

I've got a music degree, spent a year as an estate agent, worked in HR and now work in finance. Don't like any of these jobs but don't know what to do instead. Would like to do something with music maybe but I don't want to teach. Tried to get into marketing/advertising but don't have any qualifications. What other jobs are there that I could do? I don't want to study for something unless I'm sure I want to do it. All I know is that I like being creative.Need a career change, anyone know how to get a creative job?
Why don't you set up your own business that's related to music and using your creativity? It's better than getting qualifications to enter the Marketing or Advertising fields.Need a career change, anyone know how to get a creative job?
Better you create a music troup.

No comments:

Post a Comment