Sunday, November 21, 2010

How do I pursue a career change from truck driver to culinary arts(chef) without taking a loan out for school?

I really want to become a chef ,but I don't have the money to attend school. I'm a truck driver(part-time)and I will be starting a family by the end of this year. I always said I';d become a baseball player or a chef. How can I pursue either one or both of my dreamsHow do I pursue a career change from truck driver to culinary arts(chef) without taking a loan out for school?
Apply for financial aid. Fill out the FAFSA and get money that you dont have to pay back. If you don't make very much, you can get almost all of your school paid for. Also, choose a school that uses FACTS tuition management, this allows you to pay your balance off monthly including books.How do I pursue a career change from truck driver to culinary arts(chef) without taking a loan out for school?
My brother was a chef for many years, although he had schooling, and my son is going to a culinary academy, my brother suggested not going to the academy (it's running $50,000) and instead going to work for free for a six month intern position at a restaraunt under a chef. If you can find one to do this for you. My son opted to go to the academy for the creditals.
save up %26amp; apply 4 loan

No comments:

Post a Comment