Friday, November 19, 2010

Career Change: How is it done?

Any former teachers out there have any success at all changing careers? I'm 35. I've been teaching for over 15 years and I'm desperate to get out and do something creative. I have experience with art/3d animation/web design/acting. Part of the problem is that I'm divorced and have a child support payment that I make every month. I also have a mortgage so I can't afford to work part time and go to school full time. I'd love to do something in advertising or design but I feel like I need to either go back to school or give up the dream of doing something interesting/creative with my career.Career Change: How is it done?
Hmm. Maybe look into becoming a graphic design artist or get some schooling for hospitality marketing. Or you could come to my school we need a new Imaging Tech teacher lol. Good luck. (=



Answer mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AlEoZkcpb68EwdhGNkOMm0jsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100106052400AA63VgZ

No comments:

Post a Comment