Friday, November 19, 2010

How do I get the nerve to make a career change?

I am a pharmacist in a hospital and make great money. The problem is that I'm burnt out. I'm sick of healthcare. Any ideas? Don't tell me to work at Walmart. I'd rather beg for food on the street corner. Please be clean. Although trying to cheer me up may be enough to get me through the day. ThanksHow do I get the nerve to make a career change?
hey I know how you feel sometimes money isn't everything... happiness is more important. We all have are days where we want to walk out. Maybe you can do something everyday for yourself to make work better. Treat yourself. Make things easier at work establish a better system to make things function easier for you and everyone.maybe you could look for a administration job or do some kind of driving job. Or you could always go to school and maybe do something that doesn't take too long hair dresser or paralegal.How do I get the nerve to make a career change?
just believe in yourself, if thats not good enough go to www.paycationexperts.com, and email me tell me what you think.
Well see if you can translate your skills into another career field and then follow the best offer in the best environment.
you're going to have to take a BIG paycut to start over.
Ever read ';The Artists' Way';? In it, the author says, ';leap and the net will appear.'; It is helpful to look first, though.



But I empathize with you. I once literally walked out of a proverbially steady job simply because I had ';had enough.'; That was twelve years ago. I've happily worked for myself. as a graphic designer, since then.
With the aging demographics in the US there will be an increasing number of assisted living residences along with nursing homes. Any of the larger nursing home companies may have the need for people with your background assuming you want to stay somewhat involved with the field you studied. A real change of pace would be to totally switch gears and investigate some of the software companies that develop pharmacy packages hospitals or data management companies. All of these packages require experts such as you to coordinate inputs from the hospitals who will be their clients. Following that it takes expertise to design and coordinate the field trials of the software to validate them before releasing to the public. You might be interested in looking at this company: http://www.purkinje.com/ehr/home.cfm

No comments:

Post a Comment