Sunday, November 21, 2010

How can I change careers?

I've worked as a paralegal for six years. During that time I've earned degrees in business; administration; and organization and management (advanced). I'm looking for a career change and a location change (from NYC). Any suggestions? I am open to opportunities but most interested in helping companies develop stronger brands, risk management, and something related to law. I am NOT interested in paralegal type work. Thanks much...How can I change careers?
get some professional help in developing your resume that reflects the skills that you have in order to start looking for this type of work. and then start going onto web sites such as workopolis and go from there. with the internet it is a lot easier to do job search ouside your home community. i don't know much about head hunters personally but i know someone who has used them personally. they don't cost you anyting, just the company who is hiring.How can I change careers?
Just apply for the job and show your worth.
Try searching America's Job Bank at http://www.ajb.dni.us/



See what's available in different cities. You know what to do from there!



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment