Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Career change...how do i get into Pharmaceutical sciences?Can i do it at open university?

I graduated in Business and Information Technology in 2004 but I want a change in career direction.I am thinking about going back to uni. I am interested in pharmaceutical sciences and I was wondering how I go about starting in this field. I know you need maths and 2 other science subjects but i only have Higher Biology at grade B (along with 3 other highers which are irrelevant). Does anyone know where and how i start off?Career change...how do i get into Pharmaceutical sciences?Can i do it at open university?
You're virtually going to have to go back to the drawing board. You'll need to take chemistry and other pre-pharm classes and then spend 4 years in a pharmacy program. That's if you can get some of your first two year classes to transfer.



Pharmacy school takes 6 years to complete if you start out as a freshman.
  • what do you do for
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment