Friday, November 19, 2010

Im 24 and I want a career change as a hairdresser how do i go about it?

well, i'm working in hospitality right now and i want a career change as a hairdresser. do I need to go to college again and start from scratch? if so, how many years do I need to take to get qualifications? I don't want to waste anymore time for three years if that's the case. what's the best and quickest way forward? thanksIm 24 and I want a career change as a hairdresser how do i go about it?
Go to a local hairdresser school. They usually only take about 1 year, then you need 100+ hours of cutting hair in a salon to get licensed. It varies by state.Im 24 and I want a career change as a hairdresser how do i go about it?
I think it is maximum 3 years maybe to become a really good qualified hair dresser..so its not that long to become one. Try applying so you can get entrance this year itself.
maybe you could get an apprenticeship through your local college.

that way you can get a bit of money whilst you learn.
Your best bet will be to get an apprenticeship in a salon, that way you will learn on the job. You will have to study at the same time, but also have the hands-on experience in the salon.



Good luck!
cosmotology school?

No comments:

Post a Comment