Sunday, November 21, 2010

I am interested in making a career change and wanted to know how to get a job as a Asst. Buyer?

My background is in Marketing and PR and I have a love for fashion. I currently reside in Southern California will I need to move to New York for this??? Any information would help.I am interested in making a career change and wanted to know how to get a job as a Asst. Buyer?
An Asst. Buyer position is still a marketing job so it would not be a major change. The decison to change careers involves a process you should be aware of. A mistake can be very painful and costly.



Here's a site that can help you make that decision. I do not have any business connection with this group but I always recommend them because they are very effective. The founder of this group is Richard Bolles, author of the best selling book, 'What Color is your Parachute?'

http://www.JobHuntersBible.com



Peace and blessings!I am interested in making a career change and wanted to know how to get a job as a Asst. Buyer?
New York isn't a necessary residence address. What you need to do is determine which company you wish to work for. This would usually be a headquarters position, so wherever the headquarters might be is where you'll end up.

No comments:

Post a Comment