Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want to change careers to become a financial advisor or stock broker, How can I get my foot in the door?

I have an M.A, degree and have been a social worker for 15 years. I have experience in making my own investment decisions and a strong interest in changing to this field.I want to change careers to become a financial advisor or stock broker, How can I get my foot in the door?
apply to a graduate business school and get a finance degree.

That would open the doors for sure. If not you can still take the CFA exam or the series 7 exam you need to be a stock broker.I want to change careers to become a financial advisor or stock broker, How can I get my foot in the door?
You have the wrong education. You'll probably need a business background and years of employment in a related field. Johnno
I guess the first point of call will be to speak to an IFA .

It's never too late to change career if you really want something!!



Clive



Stock market success

http://www.ebooks4now.com/stock_market.a鈥?/a>
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment