Sunday, November 21, 2010

If you had a major career change why did u change your career?

how did you choose the job?

Has the job lived up to your expectation?

are you satisfied with your job or if you had the chance would you start all over again?If you had a major career change why did u change your career?
well, the most common reason why people change their career paths is that they're not happy with what they're in. Happiness in a career also means it's really what you wanna do. Meaning, it is your craft, your field, etc.... Some took a career for a 'need' and doesn't consider if it's really what he wants. Surely, he will not be happy with that.



Live you life... do what your heart says!If you had a major career change why did u change your career?
I was kind of half-assedly doing acting, but my job was secretarial. (Not really a career, but I'd been doing it for ten years, so I guess it might qualify.)



Then one day, I was fired. No warning, just that they were downsizing. And suddenly I had to--or rather, was given the opportunity to--pursue acting as a full-time career. What a gift that firing turned out to be!

No comments:

Post a Comment