Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'd like to change careers but am not sure what to get into. Passions are travel and gadgets. Any suggestions?

I've been working for a major ad agency for the last 4 years and am interested in changing professions. I love traveling and gadgets but am not sure what careers are out there in those fields or how to go about finding them. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.I'd like to change careers but am not sure what to get into. Passions are travel and gadgets. Any suggestions?
Travel Agent school. Some of the bigger agencies have a school associated with them. Part of the job involves a lot of travel. You will no doubt be using high tech on the job as well. I'm looking into the same thing at the moment. Speak to some of your local travel agencies. Some may not even require the schooling.I'd like to change careers but am not sure what to get into. Passions are travel and gadgets. Any suggestions?
What about engineering, my husband is an electrical engineer and he travels a lot and works on a lot of different gadgets.
  • connect laptop to a wireless router
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment