Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Any Career Change tips from engineering to healthcare?

I am a civil engineer (graduated 2008) and just recently started a dual masters (MBA and Masters in Health Systems Management). I want to transition to the healthcare industry, but my experience (in total 3+ years), has always been in the engineering field. How do I take the first step into this career change? What type of entry level job can I find in healthcare to start building my resume in this field?? I realized that the engineering field is definitely not for me! HELP ASAP!!!!!!Any Career Change tips from engineering to healthcare?
I remember seeing a hospital with a nice office for the Environmental Engineer.

/Any Career Change tips from engineering to healthcare?
if you really wanna change you career....then I have a solution for you. email me at iurajput@yahoo.com



I am involved in Medical Transcription. So at the start it can give you good amount of money and then you can go further.

No comments:

Post a Comment