Sunday, November 21, 2010

I want to change careers from social service field to.....?

I started N this as a volunteer N high school %26amp; 20+ yrs later am now unchallenged N the field though I moved up 2 this point by often being a leader N situations %26amp; being able 2 utilize my natural gregarious talent 2 get things done. I am interested N Marketing, PR, assisting others N accomplishing their goals. I have a knack 4 composing 4 others what they struggle 2 convey. I earned a BA Communication N 2002. I need 2 support my family yet continue 2 grow mentally, professionally etc., creating a sense of actual accomplishment on a regular basis. I have been searching 4 a ';job'; but desire something more. I have considered Sales. Most seem to B commission only...interested N your feedback concerning how 2 change a career when one is not sure what 2 pursue? Oh %26amp; I will B forty-one N June %26amp; am planning on returning 2 school 4 a Master's once I get some type of direction on this....I want to change careers from social service field to.....?
HEY, MY NAME IS MELISSA I AM A STAY AT HOME MOM. I HAVE TRIED A LOT OF WORK AT HOME JOBS AND A LOT OF THEM ARE SCAMS. BUT I CAME ACROSS A COMPANY ABOUT 3 WEEKS AGO CHECKED OUT THE COMPANY IT IS AMAZING鈥?SO I HAD A FRIEND THAT IS A LAWYER THAT CHECKED IT OUT FOR ME. IT IS A 5 YEAR OLD DEBT FREE COMPANY. EVERYTHING CHECKED OUT. IT IS A SOLID COMPANY. CHECK OUT MY SITE AT WWW.LIBERTYLEAGUE.COM/MELISSA99 AND CLICK ON FINACIAL OPPORTUNITY. AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE IT HAS A PLACE TO CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE INTERESTED鈥?.HOPE THIS HELPS鈥︹€︹€?.I want to change careers from social service field to.....?
Hi,



The most important thing to remember about job searches is that you should use a combination of methods regardless of your location.



Networking - Register at your local Unemployment Office (you don't need to be on unemployment to register for their assistance). They often will have networking groups on a regular basis. They also are a good source for the jobs that never show up in the paper or online.



Check your local paper -- In many cases the paper's classified are now online.



Search Smart Online -- If you don't have a lot of time, spend most of your time at sites that aggregate the job feeds from several job search engines. Prominently these include indeed.com and thingamajob.com.



Organization -- I use a free online application that allows you to track your ads, jobs you apply for, send or print mail merged correspondence, and track your job search history. This site is jobsearchlog.com



Good Luck,



Karen



http://indeed.com

http://job-hunt.org

http://jobsearchlog.com
  • what is the best way to get
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment