Monday, December 12, 2011

If you are undecided about new career path, which is better...?

Besides relocating, I am wanting to change careers, but because I am moving to a small community I want to have more options when it comes to the new career. I have an AS in General Studies and 12 years retail experience. I want to be able to work in an office setting. Would going back to school for a few more classes be beneficial or more harmful? I would mainly take business classes such as, applied business calculus, banking principles, marketing, retail sale management, etc.



Any ideas on how to change careers? I don't really want a management position but want to be able to move up with the company in a few years as my son gets older.If you are undecided about new career path, which is better...?
The banking industry, or customer service.If you are undecided about new career path, which is better...?
bank teller

No comments:

Post a Comment