Monday, December 12, 2011

How can I find jobs in Colombia? I'm a Chef now, but am open to career change if necessarry.?

I want to move there, but have a job lined up, or at least some prospects, beforehand. Are there any decent job board sites?How can I find jobs in Colombia? I'm a Chef now, but am open to career change if necessarry.?
Maybe contact the Columbian Chamber for a list of restaurants. Do a search for restaurants in Columbia, get web site info and start .How can I find jobs in Colombia? I'm a Chef now, but am open to career change if necessarry.?
you can work for the escobar import export company I understand that they are always hiring. LOL. Listen buddy keep the f*%k out of columbia you dont wanna live there.
Monster , Yahoo Hotjobs, Careerbuilder are some of the largest job boards, where you can apply for jobs and upload your resume. Since Craigslist, allows free job postings, many smaller companies post their vacancies on this online classifieds website. You can also search for jobs from multiple websites using aggregators like SimplyHired and Indeed. Referrals are also becoming a increasingly popular way to get hired.

More details and website links available at

http://tinyurl.com/emdyn
  • domain names
  • acrylic nails gel nails
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment