Monday, December 12, 2011

How easy is it for a 40 year old man to totally change his career?

I have spent 20 odd years working in pubs and clubs as a barman, but I want to change my career as I want to spend time with my wife and children, and make more money.How easy is it for a 40 year old man to totally change his career?
well amigo, you already know ur answer, me thinksHow easy is it for a 40 year old man to totally change his career?
depends on what you want to do now?

got $$$ to go to school?

know another trade?

talented?

radio? tv? music? juggling?

all depends on what ya know, who ya know and how much you got and what you want to do.
Doing what you've always done is easy. Changing is not easy but can be very satisfying in the long term.



You might have to spend less time with your family temporarily as you continue to work full-time and study part-time to develop the skills you need for a new career.



If you want to apply the skills you already have to a new career, consider jobs in the restaurant/hospitality industry that have daytime hours.



Good luck!
The hardest part is convincing yourself to do it. 40 is young these days. I am 44 and I just did it a few months ago. I was nervous at first, but it was a great choice I made
i am 39 years old. i have returned to school to further my education and boost my income.

at first, i was terrified, and overwhelmed. I got little sleep and struggled with the subject matter.( I am taking medical courses)

after about 3 weeks, i was much more secure, and i had routine going at home to help keep my family taken care of and still have time for studying.

it is not hard, to switch careers if you want it bad enough. I had to take out some student loans and make some personal sacrifices, but in about 6 months, i will have tripled my income. i gave up evenings with my family for the years i have been in school, but it will be worth it in th long run. it makes the weekends more special to spend with them. It helps that i have teenagers to help me out at home and that my husband is incredibly supportive.
I have the perfect one for you! Check it out and you'll want to get back with us right away! Go to http://www.bedavis1.mywayout.net/ If you like what you see, fill that form out and we'll contact you for more information to make sure it's what you really want. Check with the BBB to see the rating of the company and the legitimacy. You'll love what you see! Honest!

Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment