Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you know what career you wanna do?

for the rest of your life?? I am close to finishing the LPN program but im not sure I want to do that anymore. Ive been thinking about changing career but I have no idea what I would like to do. how does anyone ever decide!?How do you know what career you wanna do?
generally doing internships (even unpaid ones) can help you a lot. If you have hobbies you enjoy doing do a search and see whether there are any (realistic) jobs in that field. Otherwise see if you can get some career counseling. You should also talk to as many people in different jobs as possible, so ask all your friends and acquaintances for advice. But ultimately you will have to make up your mind yourself.



If you are close to finishing a program I would recommend to finish it, even if you don't know whether you use it. But if you finish it you always will have an additional option.

No comments:

Post a Comment