Monday, December 12, 2011

How do I change from teacher to news reporter? ?

I am an English teacher, with both a Bachelors in English and a Masters in Writing. After 9 years of teaching, I am wanting to change careers. I don't know how realistic this dream is, but I would love to work for a news show, either on air or off air. Do you think I need to go back to school for a degree in Broadcast Communications? How can one get a start in this industry? Any ideas would be helpful.How do I change from teacher to news reporter? ?
If you have a degree - or any alternative qualification - then you'll already be in advace of of the crowd when it comes to hunting for careers. My friend has a degree and he wasn't sure what direction to go with it, eventually he went in a completely different direction, he earns his keep from Google alone. Have a look at the site below.

No comments:

Post a Comment