Monday, December 12, 2011

I want to change careers, but I'm not sure what I want to do. How can I figure this out?

I need to make a plan of action for myself, you know, go back to school, etc., but I have so many ideas on what I want to do. I was thinking teaching, social work or nursing, but I can't make up my mind.I want to change careers, but I'm not sure what I want to do. How can I figure this out?
Okay, first of all, you need to consider money...teaching and social work don't make a great deal of money...you can make a great deal of money if you first of all get your RN and then specialize...some schools might even let you do a double major of like RN and Surgical Nursing...and you're out in 4 years...then get your master's in nursing...that's my plan...and nursing is a challenge, but not very time consuming....I would choose nursing...o, I forgot...my aunt works for the government as a probation/parole officer and she hates it.I want to change careers, but I'm not sure what I want to do. How can I figure this out?
you need not to ask question.

the answer is within your reach.
It sounds like you are interested in helping others, so you can't go wrong with any of the careers you've listed.



If money is somewhat of a concern, I would not recommend social work. From what I hear, social workers do not make much money.



Good Luck!



Nursing would seem like a good career move. They are always in need and it pays well
Try to become a volunteer in some of the areas you are interested in - that way you get to see and feel what is involved in the job.



You'll soon learn which one give you the most pleasure and satisfaction.



It is easier then to go and do the training because you will know what you wan to do.
The first thing you have to get clear in your mind is what sort of lifestyle you want, where you want to see yourself in 5,10 20 years time.

Once you have that clear in your mind, then you have to work out how you are going to achieve it.

For most people a large income is the one thing that would allow them to really do or be what they want. Unfortunately most people go out and get a job and the figures show that 95%of the people earn only 5% of the wealth which means that 5% earn 95% of the wealth, so how do you become one of the 5%?

Well you obviously like working with people, so why not think about getting people to work with you, note I said work with not for you, if they work for you they will want paying if they work with you they will create an income for themselves and at the same time help create an income for yourself. It is much better to get 1% from the efforts of 100 people than 100% of your own efforts.

So how do you do this, well for the average person there is one industry that stands out above all others and that is Networking, here you can develop your own network whilst helping others do the same, you are your own boss but you do not work alone, you will have team of leaders who will show and teach you how to become successful.

I could go on for very much longer and I know that there will be other replies decrying this idea, however I have spent 40 years in traditional jobs and it is only now that I can honestly say that I can see a fantastic future for my family and myself, don't wait like me to reach retirement, before you decide to change your life.

If you would like to chat with me further about all this then email me by clicking on my avatar and I will be delighted to discuss this further with you.
  • why does my computer run so slowly
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment