Monday, December 12, 2011

Career change advice - How would I go about this?

As a 29 year old with a great brain for numbers and someone who is always getting told their talent is going to waste - good GCSE grades but no further education - is it unfeasible that I could gain an accountancy qualification through mature study? From what I can see, I would need to do A Levels first? If anyone has some advice for me that would be awesome.Career change advice - How would I go about this?
A lot of colleges are having open days/nights so maybe you could try calling your local colleges and seeing what they suggest, you are never to old to learn something new and your age shouldn't be an issue, also have a look on the internet to see if there are any online courses or information that may help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment