Monday, December 12, 2011

How do you change careers when your older......?

I'm 51 years old and still lookin for a job. I've been in manufacturing for the past fourteen years and now all those jobs are either going out of business or moving to other countries.

You need to be certified to even mop floors nowadays. I'd like to find an entry level job but they are sort of difficult to find. Any ideas?How do you change careers when your older......?
I don't know what city you live in but try school bus driver position or public transit they generally train you.How do you change careers when your older......?
Hi Chris



I have empathy with you in that I have recently had a career review.I have a background in retail.With those skills I learnt I now do consultancy work and this has also given me a more time to start up on line business.

How about Franchising in a business that you might have an interest in? You might find your hobbies give you a good lead into a Franchise.



Good luck whatever you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment